So you want to be a flight attendant?
Well you have come to the right place!
At Swalings we have been teaching people to swim for the last 12 years and have taught over 50 aspiring flight attendants to swim and be safe in the water.
We have worked closely with the airlines to design a swimming course that teaches you all you need to do to apply to become a flight attendant.
Our flight attendant swimming course can take you from being a non-swimmer to being ready for the skies in as little as 3-5 weeks depending on your abilty to learn. All you need to do is make the commitment and we can help you achieve the rest.
If you want to learn to swim quickly then our intensive swim courses are the way to go. Over the duration of the course you will learn to
- Swim over 100 meters
- Tread Water for 5 minutes
- Float for 5 minutes
- Swim Underwater for 15 meters
- Rescue a casualty in the Water
- Use a rope throw Rescue
- Swim 25 meters with your clothes on
- Jump in to the pool and swim 10 meters to safety
Once we think you are ready we will put you forward for an examination which on successful completion you will be awarded your Flight Attendant Swimming certificate and will be ready to take to the skies and apply for your dream job.
Click here to enquire
First Aid Training
In addition to teaching you to swim we also offer a first aid training qualification that covers the basics of first aid including
- CPR on an infant, child and adult
- How to deal with broken bones
- How to administer slings and bandages
- How to deal with epilepsy, anyphlaxia, astma or heart attack
The first aid course can be completed in 1 day.